Attached are the results we have received so far from the survey we have been sending out to agents who have recently sold real estate – primarily in 2014. We have had 35 responses out of approximately 120 surveys sent. Our goal is to learn as much as possible about buyers of real estate in the High Country so that we can better target our marketing efforts to attach as many potential buyers as possible.
It is very early in the survey process but below are some of our observations:
* 68.5% of buyers are from North Carolina with 11.5% from Florida.
* Climate and Recreational Opportunities are the major draws.
* We need to refine Question #3 to gather more specific information on how potential buyers learn about us.
* Second homes are still the primary reason people buy in the High Country.
* We attract a wide range of income levels.
* People over the age of 50 are the most likely buyers.
* Most buyers have at least a Bachelor degree.
High Country Association of Realtors
Anytime you're in the market for NC Mountain Real Estate let A1 Mountain Realty be your choice for handling all your NC Mountain Real Estate. We are a full service real estate agency. The experienced and knowledgeable agents will guide you and advice you during every aspect of the procedure. A1 Mountain Realty in located in Downtown West Jefferson NC on main street. Give them a call at 336-846-4900 or visit their website www.a1mountainrealty.com and view all the listings or do a MLS search for all NC High County Real Estate. Be sure to check out the webcam atop our building here in West Jefferson, just click on the Downtown West Jefferson Webcam tab.
Article written by Mitchell Cline.